Apprentice assistant gardener/landscaper A KEMP GARDEN SERVICES LTD
Opportunity to work in a small, friendly family run business, within the local community. As an apprentice, your duties will include carrying out routine garden maintenance, such as weeding, grass cutting, pruning and hedge cutting.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023
Wages to be reviewed after 3 months, depending on applicants ability and attitude to work.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
23 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Carry out routine garden maintenance, such as weeding, grass cutting, pruning and hedge cutting
· Assisting with landscaping projects, including paving, fencing, driveways and garden buildings
· Learn and use appropriate machinery involved in completing various tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Landscape and Horticulture apprenticeship qualification
- Pant Place, Bridge Street, Great Bardfield, Braintree, Essex. CM7 4ST. Meet daily at the work yard at this address.
- one day a week training at Writtle University College, Chelmsford, CM1 3RR
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity in the future to take control of projects independently.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
WRITTLE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Horticulture or landscape construction operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.