Are you a creative individual looking to delve into the world of designing? Want to turn a passion for graphic designing into a full-time career? If your answer is yes then Apply Today! Graphic Designing Apprenticeship Level 3.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
16 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Create attractive posts to be published on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Designing and editing creative content for paid media spaces such as social media advertising
- Working closely with the creative team (social media team, content team and the founder discussing strategy)
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing posts
- Be brand aware, ensuring all artwork reflects our company guidelines
- Design on trend and engaging emails for use across multiple channels
- Deliver creative infographics and supporting visuals for social media
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Photographic Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Graphic Designer
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
YOUNG MINDS LTD
LONDON LEARNING CONSORTIUM COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.