Business Administration Apprentice PROTEC INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the department with general administration tasks. You will be working towards your Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification. Duties will include resolving customer queries, working alongside the Sales Team and other departments and general admin roles.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
16 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working through your day-to-day activities within the departments, ensuring they are dealt with and accounted for in the appropriate timeframe
- Working as a team towards the achievement of all activities being completed within the departments, regardless of current individual workload
- Resolving customer queries, order processing, delivery issues with a high degree of accuracy on time
- Providing feedback to the Operations Manager with issues or complaints that need escalating
- Offering feedback to the Operations Manager with opportunities to build training and development around
- Ensure quotations are handled with in a certain time frame (20 minutes)
- Where applicable, ensure that personalisation for the customer is stuck to using the tools (Salesforce) provided to build rapport with customer base
- Work alongside the Sales Team
- Work closely with the other departments
- To maintain all the Company’s equipment to a high standard and to maintain a high level of personal standards
- To carry out any additional and reasonable request made by the Company
- To constantly strive to improve through self development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time position may be available upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Essential
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.