Early Years Practitioner Apprentice Level 2 DIDSBURY CHILDMINDING LTD
Didsbury Childminding provides the highest standard of nursery care and education within a unique home environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice to join our team who can provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
18 Feb 2023
15 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan exciting, motivating learning opportunities for children.
- Analyse and create next stages of child’s learning.
- Undertake all daily nursery duties under supervision of a mentor.
- Contribute to preparing the nursery environment to create an enabling environment to learn.
- Working closely with families to fully understand children’s cultural capital, so planned learning is effective, and highly engaging
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will achieve a Early Years Practitioner Level 2 qualification. This training will be conducted primarily at the employer’s site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential of leading to full-time employment or progression onto Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DIDSBURY CHILDMINDING LTD
GET SET ACADEMY LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.