Mix Telematics is a leading global provider of fleet management, driver safety and vehicle tracking solutions. The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship within business administration.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Feb 2023
19 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working with & supporting the IT team
- Administrative duties as necessary – Daily checks and monitors
- Handling of customer support enquiries on the telephone and through email
- Evaluating new technologies
- Involvement in the deployment of technical IT solutions, this could include Microsoft deployments (Office 365, D635 etc)
- Working towards building skills and knowledge around networking, firewalls and routing protocols
- Carry out all aspects of maintenance, refurbishment, and New Build activities undertaken by the department
- Working towards building skills and knowledge to successfully complete the apprenticeship
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- IT Solutions Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard - training via Babington
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time opportunity available on completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.