Business Administration Apprentice LOGIK LOGISTICS INTERNATIONAL LTD
You will be responsible for inputting logistics information from customer to our bespoke system & forwarding transport orders to our hauliers, in an efficient and cost-effective manner. You will be liaising with both clients and third parties hauliers regularly.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Feb 2023
15 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Reporting to Operations Director.
- Organising your own workload / Multi-tasking / Prioritising.
- The role requires a high level of attention to detail.
- Build strong, established, professional relationships with both clients and third parties through effective communication.
- Manage and respond to a high volume of inbound telephone calls and emails.
- Strictly adhere to internal policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with internal, external requirements.
- Ensure services are delivered as agreed and all contracting agreements are accurate and legally compliant.
- Maintain robust record keeping ensuring efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all transport activities.
- Processing and administering accurate legal documents, ensuring all transport activity undertaken is completed lawfully and within operational requirements, supporting effective operation of the business.
- Be pro-active in identifying potential problems and liaise with Operators to determine the solution.
- Always ensure that legal and commercial risks (to the extent relevant to the post holder role) are identified and minimised through effective communication with applicable stakeholders as well as relevant support functional departments and, when necessary, Board of Directors.
- To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
- Maintain an active interest and up to date, detailed knowledge of the transport and logistics market.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- End point assessment
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression in to the company with a permentant full-time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or Grade 4 and Above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.