Medical Administrator Apprentice SALTERS MEDICAL PRACTICE
Every GP Practice needs an efficient team of administrators who can ensure that every patient's experience is a positive one! This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in the Health Care Sector as an Apprentice Business Administrator. You will answer telephone calls and either deal with the query or pass on to the appropriate person.
Closing date: 25 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
26 Feb 2023
15 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer telephone calls and either deal with the query or pass on to the appropriate person
- Complaint management and resolution
- To complete all associated administration in an accurate and timely manner
- To provide outstanding customer care always, both internally and externally
- To have a thorough knowledge of all Practice procedures
- To work in accordance with written protocols
- Working with the IT lead to support with IT duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- 20% off the job training will be allocated each week for the apprenticeship
- Full training will be provided with the support of the training provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Having gained over a year’s worth of work experience and a qualification as a Business Administrator, you would be able to work as an Administrator in the Primary Care sector or in another similar setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
INDEPENDENT TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.