An exciting opportunity to work within East Stour Primary School, supporting the school administration team. You will be dealing with SEN admin (filing and sorting SEN paperwork) and then collating data from teachers assessments, providing clerical and administrative support to the school under the direction or instruction of senior staff.
Closing date: 25 Feb 2023
Pro Rata rate, term time only.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
10 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contacting outside agencies and communicating with parents and staff around children's appointments/therapy sessions.
- Booking rooms for meetings/discussions.
- Scanning and filing confidential paperwork.
- Sending letters about interventions and therapies to parents.
- Seeking parental consent around therapies and children, working with outside agencies.
- Transition paperwork for Yr6, EYFS children and in year admissions - ensuring all schools have given/received SEND handover paperwork.
- Completing SEND data reports for governors.
- Advertising and setting up SEND coffee meetings.
- Meeting and greeting outside agencies who are in school to support children.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3.
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths and English.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.