Property Maintenance Apprentice Wrekin College
If you are looking to grow your skills and confidence in the trade area property maintenance is the area for you, with support and training and gaining a qualification at the end. We recognise that every individual’s unique background, experience and ability contributes to our future success.
Closing date: 25 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Days and shifts yet to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
25 May 2023
15 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Minor electrical installation, electrical maintenance, accessory replacement lighting repairs
- Emergency light testing and record keeping
- Fire alarm testing and extinguisher checks and record keeping
- General plumbing repairs, leaks, drips, repair, tap, ballcock, flush replacement painting and decorating
- Racking repairs and inspections
- Exhibition setup including equipment fabrication and repairs
- Minor building work and general building repairs including carpentry works.
- Furniture assembly / office moves, as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Telford College - Day release.
Property Maintenance Operative - Level 2.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential future employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.