Sports Coach Apprentice NEXT STEP ACADEMY LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a professional sporting organisation and develop your sports coaching skills within a school or summer camp in Thurrock and surrounding areas. Duties include supporting pupils in developing their sports skills, assisting teachers during PE lesson and supporting coaches in sports clubs and summer camp.
Closing date: 02 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday - Times to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
16 May 2023
14 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be responsible for sports equipment, cleaning and maintaining
- Support coaches in sports clubs and summer camp
- Assist teachers during PE lesson
- Maintain health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Support pupils in developing their sports skills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Community Activator Coach - Level 2
- Apprentices without level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for level 2 English and maths prior to the end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
NEXT STEP ACADEMY LTD
SUITE G7 WOODLAND PLACE
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Community activator coach
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.