Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 3 TURTLES NURSERY LTD
The Apprenticeship lasts for 13 months and will be supported by an assessor throughout the apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Feb 2023
14 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision.
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun.
- Assisting the facility in meeting OFSTED requirements.
- Being a team player.
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately.
- Undertaking First Aid training as required.
- Undertaking training as appropriate to meet any changes in standards or appropriate legal requirements as required.
- Ensuring that all Health and Hygiene requirements are always adhered to
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery, access and attitude in aspects of service delivery and management.
- Working with teams across the Centre.
- Supporting children’s learning and development, including supporting planning and observations.
- Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children.
- Preparation of food for breakfast, snack, lunch and tea.
- Supporting children’s self-help needs.
- Being creative and enthusiastic.
- Following safeguarding rules.
- Working within confidentiality guidelines.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early years educator standard.
Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS. and qualifications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
· Room Leader Positions
· Possible Management training
· Springboard into Primary Education
· Paediatric nursing
· Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
07875 009 366
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.