Business Administration Apprentice COMMPLEX NETWORK SERVICES LTD
Commplex Network Services are seeking hardworking and reliable apprentices to join their growing company. The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills and be able to learn the office processes quickly. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start a career in administration. Answering incoming calls, taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
14 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In this role you will be mentored by an experienced staff member in all of the below tasks improving your skills and knowledge in administration processes.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Data entry, retrieval and database maintenance
- Filing and archiving, both electronically and paper-based
- Creating and managing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Compiling reports
- Printing, copying and ensuring data is stored correctly and in accordance with GDPR
- Managing diaries for team members
- Scheduling meetings, taking minutes and arranging conferences and events
- Providing support to colleagues
- Invoice payments
- Any other duties as required by the company
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
COMMPLEX NETWORK SERVICES LTD
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.