Hair Apprenticeship Sarah Hodge LLP
A fantastic opportunity to join as a hair apprentice at Sarah Hodge across locations in Taunton, Wellington, Chard, Honiton and Tiverton. For the right person there is an opportunity for full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Exact working pattern to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
11 Sep 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice you will provide hairdressing services at the same time as achieving your Apprenticeship (including Functional Skills if required).
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Greeting customers
- Assisting stylists
- Shampooing hair
- Maintaining the presentation of the salon
- General salon duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentices will work towards the Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals.
Units covered are:
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair/scalp
- Cut hair using a range of techniques
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques
- Colour and lighten hair
- and either perming hair or relaxing hair
The following will also be embedded into the qualification:
- Professionalism and values
- Behaviour and communication
- Safe working practices
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There are a number of opportunities available to you once you have qualified as a Level 2 Hair Professional apprentice including progression onto the Level 3 Advanced & Creative Hair Professional Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Sarah Hodge LLP
68 BRIDGE STREET
HAIR ACADEMY SOUTH WEST LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.