If you’re passionate about customer service and teamwork and want the opportunity to earn and train for a nationally recognised qualification, we want to hear from you. After training and the completion of 6 months probation you will handle a wide array of queries and will support your team to deliver our services through several admin tasks.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
£5.07ph Initially £5.75ph After 6 months £9.50ph After 12 Months
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
25 Feb 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Are you looking to start your career or grow your career in a different industry? Keen to make a difference to the lives of our customers? If you’re passionate about customer service and teamwork and want the opportunity to earn as you train for a nationally recognised qualification, we want to hear from you.
Anchor Hanover are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to complete their level 2 customer service practitioner apprenticeship.
During a 15-month apprenticeship within our Customer Services, you will be responsible for:
- Handling contact from new and existing customers, both internal and external, regarding Anchor Hanover services
Answering customers' questions by phone, email
- Handling complaints and escalating
- Entering customer information onto a computer database
- After training and the completion of a 6 months’ probation you will handle a wide array of queries and will support your team to deliver our services through several admin tasks
You will have a monthly one to one session with your team leader, discussing the progress you have made so far and the future support you may require to fulfil your role as a Customer Service Apprentice.
The Anchor Hanover Apprenticeship Academy is an exciting programme. Our Apprenticeship gives you the chance to step into a rewarding career in Customer Services with industry leading training and development. We recruit based on attitude and potential rather than experience and qualifications. You will benefit from real work experience, a competitive Apprentice salary and industry leading training towards a vocational qualification. At the same time, you can look forward to the making a real difference to the lives of our customers. Our Apprentices are supported by a strong network of mentors, team leaders, assessors and advisors and benefit from in depth industry exposure, regular feedback and bespoke training opportunities.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- 20% off mobile phone contracts
- Cashback on dental and medical expenses
- Discounted Private Medical rates
- Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Any other job specific training as necessary
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for a full-time position whilst completing the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
01432 359 244
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.