Apprentice Account Handler (Insurance) ARDONAGH ADVISORY HOLDINGS LIMITED
As an Account Handler, you will work within a team of handlers, working closely with Account Executives predominantly dealing with client's renewals and queries, on a wide range of insurance products and business sectors.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned portfolio.
- Independently respond to queries from both clients/insurers in a proactive manner, whilst keeping Account Executive/Broker informed as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes, including invoicing, membership data, claims data, communication materials and other associated queries as appropriate.
- Deal with any initial complaints and escalate in line with company processes.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Be the first point of contact for day-to-day enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
Renewal/New Business Support:
- Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients.
- Proactively initiate and manage the gathering of relevant data for client renewals and mid-term adjustments, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Periodically attend client meetings with internal stakeholders as required.
- Ensure client records are accurate in respective Client Relationships Management (CRM) system, resolving any identified discrepancies in the CRM system and associated documentation.
- Provide a proactive professional service for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively seek and recommend improvements to processes and services, participate fully in the implementation of them and be an advocate for change.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards your:
- Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII).
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completing the apprenticeship, we will take on the employee on a permanent basis and increase the salary to £23,000.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.