Business Administration Reception Apprentice The Acorn & Gaumont House Surgery
To help patients access appropriate Primary Care Services and support staff to deliver those services to the highest possible standard. To work within the practice policy "promoting the highest possible standard of Primary Healthcare to the local population in a safe & caring environment with a commitment to listening to patients."
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
14 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Role will include as an example:
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Answering telephones promptly and directing calls where necessary
- To run the appointment system effectively
- Removal and filing of patient medical records
- Admin tasks such as registration of patients, change of address etc.
- Processing prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full on-the-job and off-the-Job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is an opportunity for a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.