Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship GIGGLE AND GROW LIMITED
Do you love working with young children? To work with the Giggle and Grow team, supporting the planning and delivery of activities with individual or groups of children to bring about effective learning. To be part of a team that provides a purposeful, stimulating environment rich in learning opportunities, both indoors and outdoors
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
15 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide high standards of childcare and education, to include the monitoring and implementation of children’s development, includes providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities.
- Setting up activities for children
- Supervising children at play and lunchtimes
- Preparing snacks for children
- Maintaining a tidy workplace
- Managing the behaviour of children
- Photocopying/Making resources/Preparing displays
- Help with a high standard of personal care including, dressing, feeding and washing children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- L2 Diploma in Early years Practitioner
- Functional Skills English L1
- Functional Skills Maths L1
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Working towards your L3 Early Years Educator
- Team Leader
- Room Leader
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-D/9-3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
0161 785 4072
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.