Apprentice Retail Sales Assistant NEW LOOK RETAILERS LIMITED
Babington have the pleasure of recruiting on behalf of New Look Retailers for apprentice retail sales assistants. If you have a love of fashion and like to stay up to date with the latest trends and love to help others feel confident in their outfit choices and inspire customers to feel their best? Look no further. The role includes receiving, processing and organising deliveries, processing cash and card payments and you will be a part of opening and closing the store with store managers.
Closing date: today
We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
This is a full-time position. Days and shifts to be confirmed (will include store opening and closing). Shifts will be across weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
14 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You'll help our customers look good and feel great, by providing advice and recommendations, drawing upon the latest trends in fashion across the high street, and from celebrities and influencers on social media
- You'll be the best version of yourself, living the values and behaviours that make us New Lookers
- You will be a part of opening and closing the store with store managers
- Deal with customer refunds
- Receive, process, and organise deliveries
- Process cash and card payments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Retailer
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress into a full-time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW LOOK RETAILERS LIMITED
The Glass Works
May Day Green, Unit SU15a
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.