Apprentice Property Management Consultant The Cotleigh Group
Are you looking to start your career while working flexible hours? Are you confident, hard-working, and eager to learn? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you which is not to be missed - apply now!
Closing date: 21 Feb 2023
You will receive an increasing number of holidays and a lucrative commission scheme for developing new business
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
22 Feb 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with client's day to day issues in a quick and efficient manner in line with industry guidance and best practice
- Site inspections and organising/overseeing planned and reactive maintenance and projects
- Helping prepare service charge budgets
- Acting as a main point of contact to clients
- Assisting with Section 20 works
- Attending resident and client meetings
- New business development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- In-house training to be provided
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible progression to a full time role within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.