Early Years Educator Apprenticeship FIELD HOUSE DAY CARE NURSERY LTD T/A FIELD HOUSE NURSERY
This is your opportunity to join an outstanding team of dedicated, professional practitioners. During the apprenticeship you will work alongside staff who are passionate and enthusiastic about their roles, allowing you to develop valuable skills and knowledge. Potential of further employment once the apprenticeship is complete.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan and carry out a range of activities with children 0-5 including circle time, stories and songs
- Observe and track children’s development, linking to the EYFS and plan next steps
- Support children in their personal care routines
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Work as part of a team to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- One day per week to attend training in Hanley
- GCSE in English and maths or Level 2 Functional Skills
- Paediatric First Aid
- Food Safety
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Senior nursery position in a setting
- Higher level apprenticeship in Leadership and Management
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years (Grade Pass) Essential
About the employer
FIELD HOUSE DAY CARE NURSERY LTD T/A FIELD HOUSE NURSERY
E.QUALITY TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.