So Hair and Beauty Limited are looking to take on a Hairdressing Apprentice. You will receive excellent in house training with qualified staff working in the salon towards qualification, weekly OTJ hours in salon. You will help maintain a safe, clean and professional environment for both team and clients.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
National Min wage for Apprentices £5.28 per hour
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
24 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampoo and Condition clients hair
- Assisting Stylists
- Removing colours to a high standard
- Style and Finish hair to a create a variety of looks
- Looking after clients with exceptional care and professionalism
- In house training from senior members of the team to build creative skill set
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards your Hair Professional Level 2 standard qualification Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, and a Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals Hairdressing with a fully qualified Tutor
- Receiving regular visits from your tutor throughout the apprenticeship and you will also recieve in house training from senior members of the team to build creative skill set
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progressing to Advanced and Creative Hair Professional (Level 3 Standard) apprenticeshi
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SO HAIR AND BEAUTY LIMITED
UK TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.