Learner Recruiter Resourcer Apprentice SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LTD
Working alongside the Learner Recruitment Team Leader to support the administration for The STC Group's provision which covers Traineeships & Apprenticeships in multiple sectors and training in Construction. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and will put you on the path to have fast career progression!
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
14 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working alongside sales team to support any necessary administration
- Taking bookings for courses
- Sending Course booking confirmations
- Confirming start dates with bookings prior to course start dates
- Carry out any additional duties as reasonably requested by line management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In this Apprenticeship you will achieve on completion:
- REC Level 2
- Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- NVQ Recruitment Resoucing
- L2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
You will be based at Unit 32a Bates Industrial Estate, Church Road, Harold Wood, RM3 0HU.
Your apprenticeship training will be 1 day a week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to progress in to full time role or higher level apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.