A great opportunity to join the UK's largest drinks distributor! The Office Administrator is responsible for providing a pro-active, day-to-day general administrative function within the office. Taking customer orders, using the trinity system and help with daily office duties, including post and receiving and processing orders.
Closing date: 08 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Feb 2023
09 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide a range of clerical duties including photocopying, filing, message taking and sorting/distributing post.
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from members of the public, suppliers, and other staff.
- To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously, in line with LWC Drink’s policies and procedures.
- To maintain manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general filing systems.
- To organise meetings and events, ensuring that all necessary arrangements are made.
- To learn the LWC stock system and act as support for the stock controller.
- To be hands on and take on duties in the warehouse relevant to their role as needed.
- To study towards and complete a Business Administration level 3 qualification.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- End point assessment
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible employment with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.