Office Assistant Apprentice SENIOR SUPPORT LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to continue or start a career within administration, working for a company based in Morley within the administration and personal assistant sector. You will be given the chance to earn as you learn, whilst working towards gaining a Business Administrator Level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 14 Apr 2023
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday to Thursday Hours are 09:30am - 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
12 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Booking appointments and managing client records.
- Maintaining and updating client records.
- Due diligence and ID checks and forms for clients.
- Meeting preparation and post-meeting actions.
- Submitting and monitoring general policy amendments such as withdrawals, fund switches, address changes, deceased clients etc.
- Liaising with and gathering data from third parties.
- Preparing documents and paperwork for clients.
- Monitoring tasks and keeping parties updated accordingly.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Your training will take place within the workplace, you will be provided with support from members of staff who have experience within in this sector, all whilst you work towards gaining an Business Administrator Level 3 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is opportunity for the right candidate to continue within the company once your apprenticeship has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4-9 (C or above)) Desired
About the employer
SENIOR SUPPORT LTD
34 South Parade
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.