Do you want a job that will leave you feeling happy and satisfied daily? Do you want to start a lifelong career with a family owned business that cares about your well-being as well as your future? If you want all of this and £13,000 per year, then apply with Seven Refrigeration where you will be supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interacting with internal or external customers and carrying out general administration duties.
Closing date: 07 Feb 2023
1 x Life Assurance from day 1 Access to an online health and wellbeing website Holiday allowance Full time position available at the end of the apprenticeship
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
21 Feb 2023
09 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Basic role and responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone
- Transferring calls to different department staff
- Emailing customers quotes
- Emailing insurers
- General administration duties
- Answering emails and phone calls, taking messages
- Liaise with customers throughout working days with project updates, scheduling appointments
- Scheduling upcoming projects
- Liaise with subcontractors and engineers
- Ordering stock/PPE and stationery
- Preparing contracts, certifications, any documents to be filed, etc.
- Liaise with an accountant if necessary
- Assist the general manager in all enquiries
- Updating spreadsheet and keep the office duties organised on a daily basis
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time job at the end of the programme
- Able to progress and develop in sister business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GINGER NUT MEDIA LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.