Apprentice Nursery Nurse NIGHTINGALE NURSERIES LTD
As an Apprentice Nursery Assistant, you will ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery. You will also give support to other personnel within the nursery and implement the daily routine in the base room.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, between 7.30am - 6.00pm on a shift basis.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
06 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Helping to set up activities
- Supporting children to engage in activities and participate with others
- Supporting children at mealtimes and assisting with eating and drinking
- Getting involved in creative and messy play with the children
- Helping children to sing, read, count and join in with imaginative play
- Ensuring the children are safe and supervised at all times
- Helping to plan activities and games
- Tidying away after an activity is finished
- Any other duties requested by the manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitioner Level 2, delivered via monthly Tutor led workshops (a combination of face to face and live, virtual 3 - 2 sessions) self-led study and blending learning and development activities, all, within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity - if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NIGHTINGALE NURSERIES LTD
Park Lane, Castle Donington
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.