Vizion Network are looking for an Apprentice who is a team player with strong IT and customer service skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of admin and customer service duties for the company. The role will develop throughout the Apprenticeship, therefore you will be involved in more advanced duties.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaising with clients and contacting suppliers
- Ensuring the accurate and detailed recording of all information utilising management systems to provide comprehensive audit trails
- Progress customer claims within the company’s management system, ensuring they are actioned within internally agreed Service Level Agreements
- Monitor personal and general inboxes and action emails within a timely manner
- Commitment to providing a first-class service to customers and repairers
- Providing business support to the team and senior management team
- Inputting information into Excel
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service Specialist consisting of:
- Level 3 Standard in Customer Service Specialist
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English
You will be required to attend a half-day session with HBTC where you will work towards any functional skills that you have to take. There will also be an end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After the Apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity for you to advance in the workplace or go onto higher education.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
VIZION NETWORK LIMITED
HULL BUSINESS TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.