Customer Service Admin Apprentice STRIDE COURIER SERVICES LTD
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic apprentice to join a close-knit team in a growing business. We are looking a Customer Service Admin who wants to experience an office working environment and develop the role with the potential for progression.
Closing date: 05 Mar 2023
with a view to increase to upon completion of training
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Mar 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Customer Service Apprentice role will include the following:
- First point of contact for phone and email enquiries
- Booking delivery jobs using our internal IT systems
- Processing all aspects of bookings including booking-related admin and invoicing
- Seeing deliveries through to the end, keeping customers updated from start to finish and providing aftercare as required
- Marketing Admin duties – including social media and review collection
- General Office Admin duties
This will be a varied role involving a range of skills and requiring excellent attention to detail. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest standard of customer service possible and this is an opportunity for an apprentice to learn the knowledge and skills needed to provide this.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be provided both on-the-job at our office and out on site once a week at Leeds City College (Printworks Campus)
- The qualification gained will be the Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We expect there to be a full-time role available on completion of training for the right candidate with further progression opportunities as the business grows
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 9-4 (A-C or equivalent)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Leeds City College Apprenticeship team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.