Service Advisor apprentice - Shrewsbury FORD RETAIL LIMITED
To manage incoming calls and emails relating to customer enquiries for example: Booking customers into centres for all core products; MOT, Services etc. Pricing up service’s/repairs, identifying when a customer’s car will be ready.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
06 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Booking customers into centres for all core products; MOT, Services etc…
- Pricing up Service’s/repairs
- Identifying when a customer’s car will be ready
- Signing up customers for loyalty scheme(s) (Drivers Club Card) and then processing the card
- Assisting Operations/Centre with customer complaints
- To make recommendations as appropriate for other goods and services
- To input, update and amend internal booking system
- To input, update and amend internal spreadsheets for non-booking enquiries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Level 3 Qualification
- Training is completed in House
- Training will be taken by one of our skills coaches
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be a possible full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. The opportunities are endless.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FORD RETAIL LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.