This is a development role, so a willingness to learn and commit time and energy to producing results for the business is key. You will develop new and existing sales opportunities for promoting products and providing an excellent customer experience. Ensure existing working relationships are maintained.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
15 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maximise the customer experience
- Opportunity to learn whole sales cycle
- Direct contact with customers daily at the trade counter
To answer incoming sales enquiries, during busy periods, fact find and complete enquiry form for sales executives
- Providing office administration support
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Selling and managing on-line products
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training with mentor
- Release day at Telford College
- Regular assessor support sessions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will be qualified to level 3 and have transferable skills in a busy industry sector
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.