Supply chain warehouse operative apprentice BYWELL SPRINGS & PRESSINGS LTD
We are recruiting for an Apprentice Supply Chain Warehouse Operative for Bywell Springs. A family run company with many years of experience in manufacturing all types of springs, hose armouring products, pressings and wire forms, learning about all aspects of its operations.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
07 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will also include:
- Demonstrate care and attention to handle stock and assets throughout the whole supply chain process
- Working with the current store's person, you will maintain high levels of stock availability to keep the operational departments supplied
- Ensure damage is kept to a minimum and recorded if occurs
Increase knowledge of company products and parts required
Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual stock checks and audits
Able to steadily increase productivity levels to meet company targets, whilst maintaining quality standards
- Develop knowledge of company quality policies and procedures
Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ensure effective communication across the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Supply chain warehouse operative apprenticeship standard will include:
- Principles in warehouse and distribution
- Health, safety and good housekeeping
- Principles of tracking systems and distribution
IT systems for logistics and distribution
- How to pick, pack and distribute to order
- Meeting customers' expectations
- Resolving customer issues
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The employer is looking for someone to grow with the business and depending on performance and progress, there would be opportunity to remain with the employer after achieving your Level 2.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Functional skills english and maths (Grade level 1 or above) Essential
About the employer
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.