Customer Service Apprentice EVERYDAY LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS LTD
Everyday Language Solutions Ltd (ELS) is a not for profit organisation that provides a comprehensive range of premium quality interpretation and translation services to the North East community and beyond. We are looking for a Level 2 Customer Services Apprentice. General assistance to bookings department as necessary.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
14 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Entering bookings on an established database
- Allocating appointments to interpreters via telephone & text
- Dealing with customers on the telephone, by email and fax
- Understanding the offers/services available to customers
- Provide support and assistance to colleagues
- General assistance to bookings department as necessary
- Preparation and distribution of documents and other duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 1 Day a week at College
- Level 2 Customer Service Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EVERYDAY LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.