Business Administration Apprenticeship Ashbrookes Estate Agents
Ashbrookes Ltd are seeking a hardworking enthusiastic apprentice to join their team as a Business Administrator. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 08 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Feb 2023
05 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer email and phone call enquiries
- Liaise with vendors and buyers
- Actively pursue and identify new business to grow the register
- Prepare property details and write descriptions
- Arrange photographs and floorplans
- Be involved in posting adverts on social media
- Generally, assist in the smooth running of the office
- Above all you will be expected to be professional at all times
There will be other ad hoc duties where the ideal candidate will be required to carry out from time to time to support the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off the job training
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business, upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Ashbrookes Estate Agents
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.