IT Customer Support Apprentice CLEVERBOX UK LTD
Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for an IT apprentice with Cleverbox. They are looking for a well organised and articulate IT Customer Support apprentice to join an outstanding team of highly regarded experts in their field to work alongside the 800+ clients they service. Our ideal candidate will be proactive and ambitious with a can-do attitude. We’re looking for someone who shows initiative and takes pride in their work. You should be a confident and effective communicator with excellent organisation skills.
Closing date: today
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
07 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Our ideal candidate will be proactive and ambitious with a can-do attitude. We’re looking for someone who shows initiative and takes pride in their work. You should be a confident and effective communicator with excellent organisation skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Delivering website technical support to educational clients nationwide
- Trouble-shooting, testing and publishing content to client websites
- Deliver online CMS demonstrations and provide face to face training to new and existing clients
- Maintaining ongoing support relationships with clients while meeting customer satisfaction via telephone, email and online ticketing system
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 IT Support Technician, with training in how to:
- Install and configure relevant software and hardware as appropriate for example: mobile apps, printers, projectors, scanners and cameras
- Address IT issues by prioritising in response to customer service level agreements
- Administer security access requirements and permissions for stakeholders escalating as necessary for example password resets
- Support the roll out of upgrades or new systems or applications
For a full list of programme modules visit: velocity-pt.co.uk
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.