Recruitment Administrator Apprentice Salutem Care & Education
You will assist and support the recruitment for your division, downloading applications and CV’s for Managers, carrying out an initial screen and post offer, assisting the onboarding process. You will be key to maintaining candidate engagement once a role has been offered and will manage the pre-employment process.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
25 Feb 2023
05 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment and training functions
- Administer the ATS (iTrent) onboarding process to ensure new starters are processed efficiently through pre-employment checks
- Using Indeed and iTrent you will process candidates from application through to employment offer, pre-employment checks (including references) and ensure individuals are start ready as efficiently and speedily as possible
- Coordinate and liaise with services to ensure all relevant steps are being taken to manage the candidates through the recruitment process, following safer recruitment process always
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard:
- Minton Place, Victoria Street, Windsor, SL4 1EG
- Block release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As part of a growing business with a heavy investment in Training and Development there are vast amounts of opportunities following completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.