This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join a reputable scaffolder provider company. Answering telephones and directing callers to the correct person, typing quotations, letters and other required documents.
Closing date: 09 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Feb 2023
12 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
For the first 3 months:
- Answering telephones and directing callers to the correct person
- Typing quotations, letters and other required documents
- Stock control inputted onto a spreadsheet
- Archiving documents and paperwork
- Typing emails
Between months 3 and 6:
- Basic Bookkeeping (entering invoices into the invoice book and creating invoices on Word)
- Sending invoices via email/post
Month 6 onwards:
- Helping to create Social Media Content and uploading onto social media platforms
- Sales calls/emails and collecting the information onto a spreadsheet
- Keeping in contact with customers we have provided quotations for
- General customer liaison
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship training provided by 'Starting Off'
- 4-6 weekly catch-ups with your tutor
- 12 weekly monitoring visits with your tutor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time position after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.