Level 2 Retail Apprentice - Retail Assistant (19650) HOLLAND & BARRETT LIMITED
When it comes to specialist health and wellbeing retailers, we're the biggest in Europe and still growing! Our ‘ROOTS' Level 2 Apprenticeship is the first step in our career development programme, you could progress on to our Level 3 ‘GROW' Apprenticeship to become a Store Manager or a Wellness Champion, offering expert advice to our customers.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2023
80% of the hourly rate on commencement of employment, increasing to 90% on passing probation and 100% at £7.65 per hour upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Serving and advising customers on health and wellness - including accepting and processing cash and credit payments to ensure that recipets and change are issued
- Recommending products to customers and maintaining knowledge of products, cautions and customer needs
- Helping with deliveries and stock rotation
- Using in store technology efficiently to stock control and process orders or look up product information
- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment both for customer facing and non customer facing areas
- Working to process to assist in promotion changes
- Arranging store fittings with a store planagram
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Retail Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
- Opportunity to complete Level 2 Award in Understanding Holland & Barrett Products
- Opportunity to complete Level 3 qualifications in Beauty, Exercise Physiology and Herbal products
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible position
- L3 Retail Team Leader (for future Store Managers)
- L3 Customer Service Specialist (including L4 Wellness Coach)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HOLLAND & BARRETT RETAIL LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.