Administration Assistant Apprentice APCOA PARKING (UK) LIMITED
To provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service. As this is an apprentice role, the job holder may be required to work in various areas and departments throughout the organisation to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration.
Closing date: 20 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Use Excel spreadsheets to summarise the daily contract figures and providing a breakdown.
- Use Excel spreadsheets to maintain a daily performance record.
- Preparation of daily summary reports and email management
- General administrative duties
- To complete and file all relevant documentation in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times ensuring uniform is clean and smart in appearance when on duty.
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with members of the team
- To keep abreast of legislative and other changes that may affect the operation of this contract.
- To contribute to corporate initiatives as required.
- To ‘cascade’ information to all members of staff and maintain good communications throughout the contract.
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and best practice at all times.
- Ensure that the Company’s Equal Opportunity Policy is fully implemented at all times.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the nature and grade of the post as necessary or as requested.
- You may be required to perform other duties within your capabilities.
- To monitor incoming call and emails and passing queries to relevant managers.
- Diary management and organisation of meetings, ensuring effective time management of appointments
- To prepare/collate documentation for meetings
- To take minutes at the meetings and distribute across the management
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Co-ordinating meeting room bookings
- Inputting of Payroll
- Any/Other duties suitable for role
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
It's envisaged they will stay with APCOA and develop their skills further.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.