Apprentice Lettings Administrator ROYSTON & LUND ESTATE AGENTS LTD
As a lettings apprentice, you will support our offices with various administrative tasks to support the customers and business. You will also be actively working towards achieving a level 2 qualification in housing and property management via Babington. This role is ideal for a candidate looking to start a career in property management.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
05 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your day will be varied and will include the following;
- Managing diaries for viewings and inspections.
- Screening and directing inbound calls to the office.
- Monitoring emails and responding to lettings enquiries.
- Ensuring information on the database is kept up to date.
- Following up on admin tasks associated with property lettings including document filing and creation and chasing.
- Monitoring stationary supplies for the office and placing orders.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Housing property management level 2 supported by 121 skills coach and learning platform.
Level 2 Maths and English functional skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROYSTON & LUND ESTATE AGENTS LTD
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.