Early Years Practitioner Apprentice The House of Rompa
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team of nursery workers to learn everything you need to know about Early Years! The qualification that you'll work towards is a Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard. You'll be communicating with parents, interacting with children, learning different procedures plus much more!
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
14 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To train to become a qualified nursery practitioner and join the team. You will be provided with a mentor who will be there to guide you, help and offer advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to weekly planning for children.
- Working alongside children and delivering a play-based curriculum both indoors and outdoors.
- Planning and delivering activities which enable children to reach their next stage of development.
- Ensuring pupils are safe at all times and report any concerns to relevant managers.
- Forming positive relationships with parents and carers and maintain effective communication.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the schools aims and objectives.
- Be aware of and comply with the procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality, and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Qualification
Health and safety
Functional Skills Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time position for the right candidate upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
The House of Rompa
Maxim Business Training
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.