Nursery Practitioner Apprenticeship FATEMAH NURSERIES LTD
Fatemah nurseries are looking for Level 2 childcare apprentices. This role is ideal for anyone who has a genuine passion for working with children and is keen to learn all about Early Years.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
14 Aug 2023
02 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys with parents, carers and other key adults
- Support all staff in working as a team
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children
- Preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
FATEMAH NURSERIES LTD
64 BUCKLEIGH ROAD
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.