Payroll Administrator Apprentice NEW RED PLANET LIMITED
New Red Planet is a payroll and accountancy company based near Alderley Edge, Cheshire. The business requires an ambitious, conscientious individual who is keen to part of a company which intends to grow significantly in the next 1-3 years. Duties include supporting the payroll team with weekly scheduling and payroll processing, working closely with and become a valued member of the payroll team and developing knowledge and understanding of payroll legislation and processes.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
Reviewed at the 1 year anniversary.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
01 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Apprenticeship training and qualifications
- Developing knowledge and understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Supporting the payroll team with weekly scheduling and payroll processing
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Excel
- Work closely with and become a valued member of the payroll team
- Open contractor accounts by recording initial starter information including personal and bank details
- Use Excel to manipulate weekly and monthly schedules received from Agencies
- Understand and follow NRP’s payroll policies and processes
- Commitment to high quality and attention to detail
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Payroll Administration Apprenticeship Qualification
- Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW RED PLANET LIMITED
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.