Due to a record level of orders, we are looking to expand our office administration team. The role will involve order reviewing & processing, telephone answering & call making, general administration duties & filing. Liaising closely with both the production and installation teams as to their urgent requirements & priorities.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023
Wage dependent on experience - £12,000 - £15,000 annually.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
01 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your main role and responsibility will be:
- To support the existing office & sales team with a wide variety of administration duties including order receipt, processing, and order confirmations
- Data inputting onto Sage Line 50, printing and filing. A key link within the office admin chain, ensuring the smoothest of order processes are achieved, minimising any customer order delays.
- Answering the phones (once competent in the office basics) taking messages, forwarding calls
- Daily order completion and customer emails to confirm their order has been completed or despatched
- On the job product training will be given, and when competences achieved more roles and responsibilities can be passed over e.g., customer quotations, sales order processing, customer liaison and product marketing campaigns
- Introduced to our online trading platforms to assist with product listing, promotions and order processing, eventually full ownership given to maximise our online offering, the marketing of and web developer communication meetings etc.
- Order receipt, processing, and order confirmation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship qualification
- Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full-time positions within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.