Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice at St Peter's Nursery, Williton. Beacon Education
A position has arisen for an early years apprentice who will work alongside an experienced room lead, to develop their knowledge and skills in working in a nursery setting. A successful candidate will be pivotal in motivating the children, encouraging them to explore their surroundings and develop a range of early skills.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
01 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
A successful candidate will be required to:
- Deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0- 5years.
- Ensure that the setting is a safe environment for children, staff and others.
- Developing partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development.
- Be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Nursery Manager.
- Complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner.
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required.
- End Point Assessment – Knowledge Test and Professional
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto the level 3 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SOMERSET SKILLS & LEARNING CIC
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.