Vehicle Body Panel Apprenticeship KENDALL CARS LTD
Kendall Cars Ltd, based in Ash are seeking for an enthusiastic and passionate apprentice to help them assist in their garage. You will work to ensure the repair of motor vehicles of all types is carried out to motor manufacturer industry standards or repair methods. The chosen apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Vehicle Damage Panel Technician apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2023
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
20 Nov 2023
01 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice, you will be working alongside a team of experienced technicians where you will learn to maintain and repair customer vehicles to a very high standard.
Your duties will include:
- Repair or replace accident damaged panel on vehicles
- To ensure the repair of motor vehicles of all types is carried out to motor manufacturer industry standards or repair methods
- Work efficiently and produce quality work
- Be able to manage your own workload, working within set deadlines
- Must have great communication skills and be able to work dynamically within a team environment
- Display high levels of health and safety awareness and ensure all machinery is operated correctly
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will attend our college once a week. The chosen apprentice will be working towards:
- Level 3 Vehicle Damage Panel Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completing the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified panel vehicle damage technician. The career progression is a Level 4 Vehicle Damage Assessor apprenticeship standard.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
KENDALL CARS LTD
Ash Station, Ash Church Rd, Ash, Aldershot
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Vehicle damage panel technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.