An opportunity has arisen to join our Head Chef and his team. You will help to prepare, cook, and present dishes using local and seasonal produce. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023
Performance related monthly wage reviews and increases, plus gratuities.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
02 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting in the food preparation process
- Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
- Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
- Assisting other Chefs
- Helping with deliveries and restocking
- Assisting with stock rotation
- Cleaning stations
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 2 Commis Chef qualification upon completion
- Training will take place one day a week at Strode College
- Strode College will be managing the applications for this apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This apprenticeship will hopefully progress into a permanent position with an annual salary of approximatley £16000
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.