Homecare Worker Apprentice SURE HEALTHCARE & SUPPORTED LIVING UK LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career within the care sector. You will be given the chance to work for a highly skilled provider within the healthcare and social care setting, earn as you learn, all whilst working towards gaining an Adult Care Worker Level 2 qualification. Duties include supporting the service users to maintain their relationships and connections with the local community and making sure that care plans and other information about how to support services users are followed.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
30 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure service users are at the heart of care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing
- To contribute to the efficient running of the service
- Support service users to maintain their relationships and connections with the local community
- Ensure care plans and other information about how to support services users are followed
- Be responsible for informing the field care supervisor/registered manager of any changes in the needs of service users
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
- If desired by the service user, maintain and develop relationships with family, friends and other people important in their life
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Your training will take place within the workplace, you will be supported by experienced staff members all whilst working towards gaining an Adult care worker level 2 qualification
- Individuals without level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is opportunity for the right candidate to continue within the company once your apprenticeship has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4-9 (C or above)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.