Apprenticeship Administrator/Accounting Tutor ACCOUNTING PLACEMENTS LTD
We are currently looking for a vibrant Business Administrator Apprentice to join our established team based in Croydon, Surrey.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Salary is based on performance and may increase over the months as you progress.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
30 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate would be guiding various students through some basic tasks within accounting:
- Sending work to the students
- Receive completed work from students
- Check students completed work
- Guide the students to correct answers
- Sending and answering emails and telephone calls
- Various administrative duties
Admin duties include:
- Making and receiving calls
- Inputting and retrieving data
- Organising your tasks and planning effectively
- Building effective relationships internally and externally
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 Qualification.
- Full on the job training will be delivered
- Off the job training will be supported by our training provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you don't already hold the equivalent)
- All training will be delivered within the workplace during working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position will be available after the completion of the apprenticeship if you have showed progression and tenacity.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9 (A*-G)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.