Digital Marketing L3 Apprenticeship WEB & PRINT MEDIA LIMITED
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice. This is a role for someone who wants to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms. The goals are to drive awareness, customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
24 Feb 2023
29 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms
• Analysing social media platforms used and keep an active social media presence by composing posts
• Learning to use tool such as Google Analytics
• Monitor competitors regularly to propose innovative ideas
• Conduct market research and analyse client feedback
• Communicate directly with staff to create an online presence
• Support project leads with marketing and promotion of new and existing projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will achieve a Digital Marketing Level 3 qualification. This training will be conducted primarily at the employer’s site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential of leading to full time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WEB & PRINT MEDIA LIMITED
GET SET ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.