Administration / Customer Service Apprentice Infinite Air
Infinite Air are looking for an apprentice to work front of house meeting and greeting customers, and also carrying out administration work such as dealing with bookings and payments in their office. Level 2 customer service standard.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Days and Shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
29 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Infinite Air are looking for an apprentice to work front of house meeting and greeting customers, and also carrying out administration work such as:
- Dealing with bookings
- Dealing with payments
- Answering telephones
- Dealing with customer queries
- Delivering Health and Safety briefings
- Using online computer system
- Using email
- Dealing with post
- Any other duties as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required - if not required, Maths and English upskill will still be provided but you do not need to sit an exam.
- Preparation for End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of permanent employment and going on to complete further qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C and above) Desired
About the employer
Belmont Industrial Estate
EAST DURHAM COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.